This solution has proven to be the best also in listening and audible tests we had carried out. Deviation between sync of left and right channel of attenuator is lower than 0.05dB, this outclasses even the best potentiometers. This accuracy of the attenuator control delivers excellent playback of the recorded soundstage. One of the most important parts of a tube amplifier, an output transformer, has several bifilar windings which are lined up in sections .to maximise power bandwidth.
Highend integrated tube amplifier with classy sound & look!
E-Glo i is an "All tube" creation that brings the sonic performance of EAT in the category of integrated amplifiers!
- Entirely new topology with pure Class A mode
- High power output tubes KT-88 (Electro Harmonix or EAT)
- Auto bias functionality with cathode feedback
- Instant switching between triode & ultralinear mode
- 5 line inputs with gold plated connectors
- PCB technology with "wire to wire" connection quality
- Advanced relay attenuator technology
- Output transformers with ultra wide bandwidth
- Premium capacitors in all strages
- High quality casing with real wood side panels